Wednesday, November 6, 2013

America will be inundated with half a million jihadists.

YET AGAIN I FIND MYSELF RETRACTING ANOTHER ONE OF MY BLOG POSTS, I WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR MY POSTS, I AM AFTER ALL PASSIONATE ABOUT MY FEELINGS ON THIS SUBJECT. WHAT I WILL DO IS AMEND THIS BLOG AND LET OTHERS KNOW WHILE AT THE SAME TIME SHOWING THEM BY NOT REMOVING MY BLOGS I'M TRYING TO BE AS FORTHRIGHT IN SHOWING EVEN I MAKE MISTAKES AND AM WILLING TO SHOW OTHERS I'M NOT PERFECT. I WANT TO THANK "Infidels Against Islamophobia" FOR POINTING OUT THE FACT THE SITE National Report IS A FAKE NEWS INFORMATION SITE, THANK YOU GUYS VERY MUCH FOR BRINGING THIS TO MY ATTENTION AND I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR SUPPORT FOR MY BLOG SITE IN THE FUTURE. ==============================================



I knew it would only be a matter of time before America would be inundated with thousands of Muslim refugees, I didn’t however think it would be 500 thousand. That’s the number of Muslim refugees Obama will be granting asylum to from Syria, and I knew he would do this as soon as he pushed hard for Asylum be granted to thousands of illegal aliens from Mexico. Of course people kept calling me racist and a paranoid foolish American, but with the way things have turned in this Syrian civil war, as well as with all the Muslims we now have in the white house and on Obamas staff (I mean regime) it’s no wonder it took this long for him to declare such. Of course Americans don’t get to have a say about this, course if we did Obama would just ignore us anyway.

He doesn’t give a shit about us, after all in his most recent lie of “If you like your health care, you can keep it” fiasco it’s no wonder he knows he can get away with telling America “I’m going to grant half a million Muslims instant citizenship" (who probably don’t speak a single word of English, nor do they care about what this country is “supposed” to stand for either), that only care about being Islamic first and foremost, and screw democracy, even though is was democracy that GAVE them a republican country to live safely in. And I’m sure Obama will be able to find them all jobs, oh wait; he still owes all the illegal aliens jobs first? ............No? 

Oh yes, sorry they will live on welfare and food stamps like the rest of the illegal aliens that prostitute themselves for getting paid under the table cash jobs while collecting welfare, foods stamps, and have free health care that tax payers are footing those bills. Even though they rush to the ER for a band aid that their kids need for a scrap to the knee, yes I’m being facetious, you will have to forgive my attitude about this subject; but when it comes to this country, Obama and his regime needs to get their acts together, get the Muslims out of top secret positions, and start worrying about American citizens of this country and stop worrying about giving money to the countries that hate us. 

Learn, educate, and share with everybody you know, wake a sleeping American up today.
-MS



Obama to Grant Asylum to 500,000 (Mostly Muslim) Syrian Refugees


http://nationalreport.net/obama-grants-asylum-500000-syrian-refugees-mostly-muslims/


No comments:

Post a Comment